I am currently liking:
* Fantasia Barrino is going to play Celie on Broadway in The Color Purple starting April 10th. I knew there was I reason I had yet to see the show -- it was because I was waiting for my girl to bring it to the children. So excited!
* Von Smith's performance on The View was belly nice. MAKE THIS KID FAMOUS, PLEASE. (And, yes, this is my third post about Von and, no, I'm not his manager or agent -- I just know talent when I sees it.)
* Beyonce vs J-Hud vs Anika Noni Rose in their diva showdown at The Oscars. Beyonce was like, "Bitch I shoulda been nominated" and J-Hud was like, "Bitch you wasn't and I muhfuckin' won" and Anika was like "Both y'all bitches shut up so that I can out-sing you both during Patience." Okay?
I am currently NOT feeling:
* Chris Richardson's painfully obvious Justin Timberlake imitation on the past 2 episodes of American Idol. Shaved head? Check. Suit and skinny tie? Check. Sneakers? Check. Hand gestures? Check. Originality? Um....well...
* Anna Nicole's post-death circus. Bury that woman next to her son like she wanted, give the baby to it's biological father, Larry Birkhead, and slowly execute her
snake-oil salesman "husband" Howard K. Stern so that we can get on with our lives. In case you didn't notice, there are troops still in Iraq and I'm sure they could give a rat's ass about who's baby it is...
That's all. For now.
DAYS LEFT IN OFFICE: 691