Quatre: Since I've picked up this CD three weeks ago, I can't stop listening to it. Be sure to go to George Michael's site and check out the "Howdy Poodle" video...pure genius. (P.S. If you're buying the CD, definitely get the import version which contains "Shoot the Dog" which has strangely been left of the domestic release)
On Friday I ran around doing errands (such as haircut, bank, etc.) all day then met the boyfriend at work whereupon we went to the Gay Bloggers Cocktail Fest at Barrage which was organized by the one-and-only Boi From Toy . I met (albeit WAY too briefly) with Bravo/Erik (who's site is thankfully back up and running), Addaboy (who I need to sit and B.S. with more), 6:01am (another Aaron whom I said all of "hello" to), and my ex-roomie Blogstalker's new roomie Glenn (who I also need to spend more time talking to...). Unfortunately the bf and I had pre-ordered tickets to see Shrek 2 so I had to run out of there but not before making plans with the Boi to meet up in the East Village Sat. night.
Saturday afternoon was spent mixing a new number for Shaboomboom and during our "session" a call came in from my friends on Fire Island who invited me to come out and stay. So MW and I quickly packed our shorts and jumped on the train to Sayville. Needless to say I had to flake on the Boi but have promised to hang with him when he returns (which he tells me is merely 90-some days.) We spent the night with all my friends drinking and hot-tubbing and what not. Not a bad night to say the least.
We lay by the pool all day Sunday and took the latest ferry home that night (alright...well maybe I didn't run all weekend) All in all it was an action-packed weekend.
To say that I'm excited for Six Feet Under to begin this June is an understatement. I am sooooo excited...and I just can't hide it -- I'm about to lose control, and I think I. LIKE. IT. I guess I kinda wanna be a Fisher, ya know? I wouldn't mind it a bit having Ruth as my mom, driving around with my kick-ass redheaded sister Claire, bonding with with my faggola brother David, or smoking a spliff with my other brother Nate. Just don't ask me to help Federico with anything in the basement... Not so much.
Oh, and, um....Is it me or does this ad look like a Gap ad? Death is the new Khaki.
Alright, so...I'm not a big fan of "let's-get-to-know-all-our-friends-better-by-mass-e-mailing-stupid-questionaires" so I usually either delete them or type back inane answers. The latest one I recieved falls into a category I like to call "let's-save-that-info-for-the-locker-room".
1. Are you Hetero, Homo, Lesbo or Bi?Bi-Coastal.
2. What is your favorite position?Vice President...or CEO.
3. What is your favorite sexual activity.Outdoor Running.
4. Have you ever incorporated food into love making?Does going for dinner before sex count? How 'bout calling for reservations during a blowjob?
5. Have you ever been beaten or whipped?Usually after a hard day at work I feel extremely exhausted...so yes.
6. Are you a talker or are you silent in bed?I talk in my sleep.
7. Have you ever had someone put a popsicle up your ass?No. But I hear that Bomb Pops feel best...they're ribbed for her pleasure.
8. Have you ever rimmed anyone?As in "pimping someone's ride"? No, I'm more of an interior decorator than an automobile detailer.
9. Do you have bondage fantasies?I fantasize about bonded teeth. Courtney Love's usually come to mind first.
10. Are you into pain of any kind?Just mental anguish.
11. Are you into inflicting pain?See # 10.
12. What is your favorite part of your lovers body?His cock.
13. What is your favorite part of your own body?My ass. It's juicy. Hey...you asked.
14. If you're a dude, have you ever fucked an inanimate object? If so then
what?Can't remember his name, but I had to put a mirror up to his nostrils to find out if he was still breathing.
15. If you're a chick, what's the strangest thing you've ever put in your
vagina?I'm not a "chick", but I think if I had a vagina I'd have it removed. Too much work.
16. Have you ever been pee'd on?Once...accidentally. I walked up behind George Michael while he was "making water" in the Sony Records men's room, poked my index finger in the middle of his back and said, "You're under arrest." He screamed, turned around quickly, and piddled on my new Prada khakis. Learned my lesson, lemme tell you.
17. What would you never ever consider doing in bed?Drinking red wine. My sheets are way too costly for accidental spills.
18. What's the largest number of sex partners you've had at the same time? (aka orgies )28. No, wait..that was in that Lucas Story 2 film...
19. How would you rate youself as a sexual partner?9.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 8.9 / 9.5 / and from France 3.1
Over the weekend the boyfriend and I went to see Troy on our "date night" and I must say that we both found it to be...hideous. Brad Pitt'shotbody couldn't save the crappy, moral-heavy dialogue (Showgirls had better dialogue) nor the boring close-up-heavy fight scenes all of which began with the "wall of armies" walking towards each other. Sorry guys...that CGI effect worked well in all 3 Lord of the Rings films but we don't need to see it repeated in your "epic".
Last night at the XXX Party I had a blast. No, I was not privvy to any of the shenanigans that take place in the dungeon downstairs (which, by the way, is sooooooooo not me), but I did get to watch the go-go boys give good show on the bar. Viva Viagra!
While spinning I was visited by Charlie, Miss Keisha (who looks totally bitchen in this video -- she's the one w/ the flowered bathing cap), and I got to meet Ridor and some of his friends. That boy can type fast. Ridor also stayed until the bitter end when ladders were falling on people and go go boys were going down...in more ways than one.
Now daddy's gotta switch geres for the Trevor Project benefit this evening.
And make sure that my boyfriend's happy on his birthday because he deserves it. And then some. Sigh.